2009年5月10日星期日

What happened to me?


Oh man! I am getting frustrated day by day. I start to lose control on my mood. I will get angry easily. I wonder why i have changed. Something happened to me naturally but i can't even stop myself to get angry on it. Somebody who i hate appeared in front of me today. My mind rushed me to scold him since i hate him so much. But, my rasional stopped me. Thanks God. I don't hope my image to be spoiled by this kind of human. "human"? Whatever he is.


Today i logged in my facebook. I saw my old friends' photo. Now they are studying at KL. However, I am alone here. I was so jealous. They can gather anytime they want. But i can't. :( (Dada, I miss u guys.) I saw my kindergarden friend's profile too. She is still pretty like last time. And now, she has her own life, her own friends and boy friend as well. I am happy to see her back.


I was so hungry after my test. I decided to go to canteen to enjoy my lunch even though i am getting fatter day by day. I can't imagine how fat will i in the coming years. The food at canteen were that good but i have no choice. After having my lunch, i went back to classroom.


Huh? Somebody was crying. What happened? The one who crying is our class birthday girl. Finally, i knew what had happened. She cried because she was chosen to be class monitor. She didn't want to be the class monitor. And of course, i don't want too. Class monitor is an important role in a class. I know i am not responsible enough to get this job. I can understand why she cried so pity. She got her "birthday present" from God-- Class monitor. I think my room mate will be the second choice to be the class monitor since she is responsible and hardworking enough. I have discussed with her. But, she bargained with me. Oh my gosh! I can't persuade her. What can i do is just watching birthday girl crying at her place. I am sorry.


Time comes to three o'clock. It's time to go back to the hostel. I am tired with this kind of life. Luckily, you are always in my mind to encourage me. Thanks. I can't wonder what would my life be without your presence. You are the greatest gift to me from God.




1451

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页